HR Business Partner
Looking for a new opportunity? Renault Group is recruiting an HR Business Partner (position based in Brussels – Belgium).
Join Group Renault and you’ll become part of a uniquely diverse and innovative automotive alliance. Reinventing mobility for all, you’ll challenge preconceived ideas and help to drive the future.
Reporting to the HR Director Benelux, the HR Business Partner implements and monitors Human Resources programs and policies. He/she anticipates needs and works closely together with the line managers to support business goals. He/she is the HR point of reference for the assigned business units, and could take more and more responsibilities.
- Provides HR leadership to the local management team, driving change through dedication and expertise;
- Leads the implementation of Group Renault’s HR processes locally (Development, Compensation & Benefits, Performance, Talent Acquisition);
- Leads HR Budget & analytics processes;
- Acts as the champion of local Employer Value Proposition;
- Deploys operational HR communication (internal and external);
- Ensures compliance in line with Code of Conduct principles and management standards;
- You will also be in charge of multiple HR projects during the year.
- Fluency in Dutch (written and spoken) as well as a good command of the French and English languages are mandatory;
- Experience within a commercial environment is an advantage;
- Proven track record of success as HR generalist within a multinational corporation;
- Willingness to relocate and travel extensively.
Do not hesitate any longer and apply for this great opportunity to join the Renault Group and its subsidiaries!