Distribution and Quality Analyst
The Renault Group is recruiting a distribution and quality analyst for its logistics site in Boom, Belgium. What if you were to join an international group that will allow you to develop your career?
Joining the Renault Group means being part of a unique, diversified and innovative automotive alliance.
Reinventing mobility for all, you will challenge conventional wisdom and help build the future.
Our staff at the European Distribution Centre spare parts and accessories, located in Boom, services the Renault network in the Benelux area. As a direct report to the Quality Engineer, you will support him in his daily tasks to improve logistics flow and quality for all our customers.
This position is a real springboard for your career to become a quality, transport, and logistics engineer.
- Implementing and monitoring quality surveys
- Follow up on quality controls
- Follow-up of the team and action plans
- Analyze and propose possible improvements to the IT systems
- Carry out daily reports, encoding in the systems
- Plan and prepare distribution center meetings in advance
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch, and professional mastery of French and English
- Good mastery of Excel
- Know how to conduct and prioritize work on various projects at the same time
- Analytical skills, at ease with numbers
Bachelor’s in Distribution
Short experience in warehousing or logistic
Rigorous, organized and precise