FAST projects and Customer Experience Intern
Description de la fonction
The FAST center BENELUX is responsible for launching new innovation projects with high impact. To improve performance and deliver more value, the newly created FAST Center will leverage agile practices.
In this context, the FAST center needs a professional communication and coordination support to ensure that FAST projects can start and run with efficiency.
The FAST projects and Customer Experience Intern is part of Fast Center and Customer Relationship Management and directly reports to the FAST Center Manager.
- Assisting in administrative activities linked to FAST Center development (reports, setup, budgeting)
- Coordination, facilitation and communication for FAST Center activities
- Contributing to the promotion of the FAST Center
- Assisting projects members (squad members) in the setup and the execution of the projects
- Participating actively in the planning and roadmap of FAST center
- Supporting in projects stakeholders’ management
- Projects progress support and tracking
- FAST Center issues management (identify and solve operational problems and escalate when needed)
- Head of FAST Center Benelux update
- Back up of Head of FAST Center when needed
- Close/direct collaboration with projects (squad members)
- Proactive, determined, punctual and with a sense of teamwork
- Analytical and strong organizational skill
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in business, economics or any other relevant fields
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Pack): proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- An experience in project management, Customer Experience or Marketing is required
- Fluency in both French and English are required, Dutch is a plus